Saturday, August 02, 2008

LAUGHTER'S THE BEST MEDICINE


What's Up, Doc?

A woman went to the Community Hospital. After about 15 minutes with one of the new doctors, she went screaming down the hall. Another doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was and she explained.

The second doctor went back to the first and said,

- "What's the matter with you? Mrs. Terry is 63 years old. She has four grown children and seven grandchildren and you told her she was pregnant?"

The new doctor simply smiled and said,

- "I cured her hiccups didn't I”?


At the barber Shop

I was getting my hair cut at a neighborhood shop, and I asked the barber when would be the best time to bring in my two-year-old son.

Without hesitation, the barber answered, "When he's four."


Watch Your Manners

The man was seated in the cafeteria when a woman and her two children sat down nearby and began to eat. Suddenly the man belched.

"Sir," said the woman haughtily, "Are you in the habit of doing that before your children?"

"Well, I'll tell ya, ma'am," he replied. "There ain’t no rules in my house. Sometimes I go first, sometimes they go first."

No comments: