Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LAUGHTER’S THE BEST MEDICINE


Question asked in exam

How to Kill an Ant?

Student:- Mix a Chilli Powder with Sugar and keep it outside the ant’s hole. After eating the sugar coated chilli power, ant will go in search of Water. When ant go for water, push ant into it…! After getting wet, ant will go near fire to dry itself.. When it reaches near fire, throw a bomb into the fire and admit the wounded ant into ICU. When ant is in ICU, remove the Oxygen mask from its mouth and kill the ant.

Secret To Happy Married Life

- Husband: “When I get mad at you, you never fight back. How do you control your anger”

- Wife: “I’ll clean the toliet bowl.”

- Husband:”How does that help?”

- Wife:”I use your tooth brush.”

True Love

A man is sitting at home on the veranda having drinks with his wife and he says,

- “I love you.”

She asks,

- “Is that you or the beer talking?”

He replies,

- “It’s me….. talking to the beer.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly glad to discover this. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly happy to discover this. cool job!