Sunday, May 23, 2010

LAUGHTER’S THE BEST MEDICINE


No Light No Work

Two factory workers are talking. The woman says,

- "I can make the boss give me the day off." The man replies,

- "And how would you do that?" The woman says,

- "Just wait and see." She then hangs upside-down from the ceiling. The boss comes in and says,

- "What are you doing?" The woman replies,

- "I'm a light bulb." The boss then says,

- "You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off." The man starts to follow her and the boss says,

- "Where are you going?" The man says,

- "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark."

Clever Drinker

A guy goes into a bar, orders twelve shots, and starts drinking them as fast as he can. The bartender says,

- Dang, why are you drinking so fast?' The guy says,

- "You would be drinking fast, too, if you had what I had.

- " The bartender asks,

- "What do you have?" The guy answers,

- "75 cents."

Clever Dog

Wife: - "We've got such a clever dog. He brings in the daily newspapers every morning."

Husband: - "Well, lots of dogs can do that."

Wife: - "But we've never subscribed to any papers."

The Clip below was supplied by my friend Breno Grisi.

No comments: