Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tale of a Lost Senior Citizen


When I went to lunch today, I noticed an old man sitting on a park bench sobbing his eyes out. I stopped and asked him what was wrong.
He told me,

- "I have a 22 year old wife at home. She rubs my back every morning and then gets up and makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground coffee."
I continued,

- Well, then why are you crying? He added,

- She makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favourite biscuits, cleans the house and then watches sports TV with me for the rest of the afternoon. I said,

- Well, why are you crying? He said,

- For dinner she makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favourite dessert and then we cuddle until the small hours.
I inquired,

- Well then, why in the world would you be crying? He replied,

- "I can't remember where I live."

No comments: