Monday, January 03, 2011

LAUGHTER’S THE BEST MEDICINE

Good Ol’ King Arthur

A knight and his men return to their castle after a long hard day of fighting.

- "How are we faring?" asks the king.

- "Sire," replies the knight,

- "I have been robbing and pillaging on your behalf all day, burning the towns of your enemies in the west."

- "What?!" shrieks the king. I don't have any enemies to the west!

- "Oh," says the knight. "Well, you do now Sire".

Castaway

From a passenger ship one can see a bearded man on a small island who is shouting and desperately waving his hands.

- “Who is it?” a passenger asks the captain.

- “No idea. Every year when we pass, he goes mad like that” answered the captain!

Short Jokes

Bob says to his friend Bill

- "My doctor says if I don't give up sex, I'll be dead in a week."

- "Why is that?" Bill asks.

- "I've been screwing his wife, answers Bob."

**************************************************

- "I have to be very careful not to get pregnant," a woman told her friend.

- "I don't understand," said the friend. "I thought your husband had a vasectomy." The woman answered,

- "Precisely."

No comments: