Thursday, October 07, 2010

Clip of The Day

"You Make Me Feel So Young" is a 1946 popular song composed by Josef Myrow, with lyrics written by Mack Gordon. I think that any comments should result absolutely unnecessary! Relax, see the clip and enjoy this great performance by "The Voice". HC.

LYRICS

You make me feel so young.
You make me feel like "Spring Sprung",
Every time I see you grin
I'm such a happy individual.
The moment that you speak
I wanna run play hide-and-seek.
I wanna go and bounce the moon
Just like a big balloon.
You and I we are just like a couple of tots
Runnin' along the meadow
snatching up all those forget-me-nots.
You make me feel so young.
You make me feel there are songs to be sung,
Bells to be rung, and a wonderful fling to be sprung,
And even when I'm old and gray
I'm gonna feel the way I do today
'Cause you make me feel so young.

No comments: