Friday, June 05, 2009

Laughter's the Best Medicine



Marital Humor

Wife

- ’What are you doing?’

- Husband: ’Nothing’.

- Wife: ’Nothing..? You’ve been reading our marriage certificate for over an hour!!’

- Husband: ‘I was looking for the expiration date.’


Wife

- ‘Do you want dinner?’

- Husband: ‘Sure! What are my choices?’

- Wife: ‘Yes or no.’

Wife

- ‘You always carry my photo in your wallet.. Why?’

- Hubby
: ‘When there is a problem, no matter how great it is, I look at your picture and the problem simply disappears.’

- Wife: ‘You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?’

- Hubby: ‘Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?’


Girl

- ‘When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles, and lighten your burden.’

- Boy: ‘It’s very kind of you, darling, but I don’t have any worries or troubles.’

- Girl: ‘Well, that’s because we aren’t married yet.’


Son

- ‘Mommie, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning, he told me to be polite and give up my seat to a lady.’

- Mom: ‘Well, you have done the right thing.’

- Son: ‘But mommie, I was sitting on daddy’s lap.’


A newly married man asked his wife

- ‘Would you have married me if my father hadn’t left me that fortune?’

- ‘Honey,’ the woman replied sweetly,

- ‘I’d have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU THAT FORTUNE!’


Girl to her boyfriend

- One kiss and I’ll be yours forever.
The guy replies:

- ‘Thanks for the early warning.’


A wife asked her husband

- ‘What do you like most in me, my cooking, my pretty face or my sexy body?’

He looked at her from head to toe, smiled, and replied:

- ‘Well …….I REALLY like your sense of humor!’

No comments: