Thursday, October 30, 2008

LAUGHTER'S THE BEST MEDICINE


The Cabbie and the Nun

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome Cab driver won't stop staring at her.

She asks him why he is staring at her.

He replies: - "I have a question to ask you but I don't want to offend you."

She answers, - "My son, you cannot offend me. When you've been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

- "Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."

She responds,

- "Well, let's see what we can do about that:
First, you have to be single and
Second, you must be a Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says,

- "Yes, I'm single and Catholic!"

- "OK" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley."

The nun fulfills his fantasy, with a kiss that would make the world go 'round. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

- "My dear child," says the nun, "why are you crying?"

- "Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."

The nun says,

- "That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween Party."

No comments: